Wednesday, June 07, 2017

The 0'Factor, Episode 17

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2017, C. Burke.

And things might get a little improper before that happens!

I knew I hadn't done one of these in a while. Didn't realize that it had been more than TWO YEARS since the last one.
Especially when you consider the "promo" version, without other characters, are easy to create. Coming up with a throwaway line, on the other hand, takes a little more time.

It also might be time for a new "set" because that desk was one of the earliest things I ever drew for this strip (nearly 10 years ago) that I still use, and for the life of me, I have no idea what fonts I use -- or even if I still have them available!




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




No comments: