Thursday, December 29, 2016

R.I.P. 2016

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2016, C. Burke.

I got nothing.

I've said before that I didn't want to be an "obituary comic". I have noted the passing of a number of people over the past decade, but I've had to pick and choose. Generally, what matters are how much the person affected me or were a part of my life, my artistic ability and limitations and time -- as it both "Is it possible to get something meaningful done in a short time?" and "Do I have the time?" There's been less and less of the latter.

I might also add that when I kept to my 3x/week schedule, those occasional comics were a smaller percentage of the overall output. Keeping an irregular schedule, it's harder to justify "filler" comics. But I don't think this one needs justification. People have been complaining about 2016 for at least a month now, waiting for it to end already. Sadly, next year won't prove to be any different in this regard. People die. That won't change.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




No comments: