Wednesday, July 06, 2016

What's Up, Geometry!

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2016, C. Burke.

Shut up and Math with me.

This was the alternative to a similar comic I did last summer. I did the other because it was different. To be honest, I wasn't entirely happy with that final comic, which is probably why this one stayed in my head ever since then.

The only reasons that I didn't do it sooner were because I needed to make new art (Yes, it's similar to This Is Crazy) that fit the song, and had a couple of blank lines. I've reworked these lyrics many times over the past year and yet ... I never wrote the words down!

If I did, it's in a notebook, but it's not on my hard drive or flash drive. Honestly, I thought I'd typed up at least one version so I wouldn't forget it. Also, having it electronically makes it easier to create the text on the comic.

In any case, it's finally done and posted. Hopefully, someone enjoys it enough to comment here or somewhere.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




No comments: