Wednesday, July 22, 2015

(blog): Sporadic Posting for the Next Few Weeks

Once again, Real Life manifests itself in odd ways. Sometimes I work around it. Sometimes L post late or take a day or two off. Not this time.

A family trip (not a vacation) was going to take me off the grid (mostly) next week and the week after. However, other separate issues have come up that make the rest of this week unlikely as well. Where does that leave me?

Posting comics is out. I might be able to doodle on my iPad, but I won't be able to edit the pictures nor compose the text. Text posts are possible, but I don't know how much time I'll have to compose one that isn't rambling (like this post is). And with nothing on the blog, there will be little to post on Google+ or Facebook. (Maybe my personal Facebook page, but not the comic page.)

Basically, that leaves me with occasional tweets on Twitter.

If I don't post another comic before Friday, I'll see you in a few weeks.

No comments: