Thursday, December 27, 2012

Next Blog

No, not my next blog. The ones I have are more than enough.

On the top of this page, there lies an innocuous link labeled "Next blog", which has nothing to do with this page and everything to do with Blogger, going back to the days before Google owned it.

Sometimes, out of boredom usually, I would click on that link just to see what was next, and then again and again until I dead-ended on a page where the link mysteriously vanished. (I never looked into how to get rid of it on my page.)

I would find some interesting insights into people's lives and hobbies while occasionally being perplexed by the foreign languages which would present themselves. It was the kind of internet reading experience which gave rise to the phrase "surfing the web".

Well, for good or ill, any time I click on that link now, I get Education sites, usually math-related. I don't know if that's because this is a math blog or because I have math pages in my blog roll. Who's to say?

But the link is there if you want to try it out.

And if you find any fun or interesting pages, come back here and share them!

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Getting rid of the navigation bar - this worked for me: http://www.techlearning.com/it-guy/0052/getting-rid-of-the-next-blog%C2%9D-button-in-blogger/44583


Jerry
onlinecolegemathteacher.blogspot.com